Three wishes at once? That's really impossible...
But yes – it’s possible using the new C + P catalogue!
A new price concept, a new colour concept, a new cabinet concept - discover now our current market-driven portfolio: transparently and individually prepared in our new C + P catalogue!
Relaunch with some digital added value
Our catalogue got an update. And those are the innovations you can look forward to:
- a revision in terms of appearance and content
- recent pictures of C + P projects
- a new price and colour concept
- a more modern visual imagery
- a real look at the range of products
- a new range of lockers
The beginning of a new steel cabinet era
This year, we are celebrating a world premiere: Our new locker series « Steel Cabinet PLUS » offers you even more comfort, durability and individuality.
- Classic PLUS (available as of 1 September 2023) and Evolo PLUS (available as of 1 November 2023)
- Start your individual planning & implementation – the choice is yours
- Our new range of office furniture is specifically designed for medium-sized companies.
- Our catalogue is the perfect "tool" for your upcoming projects.
- A little preview: Classic PLUS and Evolo PLUS open up options for you never seen before!
It’s clear, individual, up-to-date and modular
The modular structure of the catalogue allows you to get a clear overview of our entire product portfolio while the individual chapter segments remain combinable according to the requests of our customers.
The new C + P pricing
valid as of 1 October 2023
Our new pricing model is valid as of 1 October 2023. As prices will be updated automatically, the new C + P catalogue will always show the most recent level. Stickers indicating price modifications belong to the past.
Those are your advantages:
- it’s more transparent: Items within one product group are divided into individual features; their prices are value-driven. As a result, price differences between products are now easier to understand and to explain.
- it’s more in line with the market: In the future, the new list prices will serve as a recommendation for retail prices and can be adopted by retailers 1:1 as the selling price. So the RRP reflects our product’s real value.
- it’s slimmer: The level of list prices which is consistent in itself enables the application of clearly structured discounts. The simple formula "list price minus discount" results in a marketable price you can trust.
- it’s faster: This makes the process of creating quotations much more self-sufficient and easier. You as a dealer are enabled to calculate offers independently and quickly.
- it’s safer: There are no more additional raw material-related inflation surcharges!
- it’s simpler: Demands and requirements have changed. Our new colour concept with a simple surcharge of 15% and 144 colour combinations at no extra costs will fulfill those demands and requirements.
- it’s clearer: Follow this link for an overview of our transparent concept of freight costs including all necessary information for deliveries abroad.https://www.cp.de/fileadmin/media/cp/service/logistik/2023/CP_Logistik_Leistungsuebersicht_International_EN.pdf
In a nutshell: Our new concept helps you to benefit not only from being quicker and more transparent but also from attractive price advantages.
Please contact your C + P representative for any other questions you may have about our new catalogue or your purchasing conditions.
Your C + P Team