Fascination for innovation
SCHNEIDER is one of the world’s leading suppliers of processing solutions to the ophthalmic and precision-optical industry.
The company is headquartered in Fronhausen (Marburg) with additional branches in the USA, Brazil, Hong Kong, and Thailand. With high-quality machines, innovative technologies, and networked production solutions, the success of the company and its customers is assured.
Requirement: A holistic approach to furnishing
The fascination with innovation becomes tangible the minute you enter the headquarters. The company’s headquarters, on a floor space of over 9500 m², are characterized by state-of-the-art climate and heating technology as well as communication and media technology, modern demonstration and training rooms, and ergonomically optimized workstations. The resulting pleasant working atmosphere will ensure that employees can perform excellently for the company’s customers, even in the future.
- Property: SCHNEIDER GmbH & Co. KG, Fronhausen
- Sector: Optical machinery
- Client: SCHNEIDER GmbH & Co. KG
- Usable floor space: 9.500 m²
- Construction period: Roughly 11 months
- C + P products used: Office cabinets C 3000 Asisto, Desks T 3000 Asisto, Meeting tables T 3000 Asisto, Sit/stand workstations T 4000 Cegano
- Mobile conference tables T 4000 Cegano, Lounge tables T 4000 Cegano, Mobile occasional tables T 4000 Cegano, Wardrobes S 3000 Evolo
- Assembled box locker S 6000 Cambio, Benches Vitas, Shelving series 900
- C + P services: Planning, consulting, delivery, and installation
People form the heart of a company; their commitment is the heartbeat. To retain their passion for innovation, care is taken to provide a work environment that caters to different needs. The result is a unique building that promotes well-being and creates space for new ideas.
- The team offices are spacious and extensive, with a view over the company grounds, while still providing privacy thanks to the arrangement of the double workstations.
- The furnishings—in white with black accents—underline the friendly effect of the space. The tables from the Asisto series promote a smooth workflow. The
- intelligent integration of technology allows for an easy reach of connections which can be stored neatly in the cable trough. The Orgatower, which was specially developed for SCHNEIDER, offers space for working materials which need to be readily available.
- Many offices, including those of the divisional management, can be used for spontaneous meetings in addition to their function as a workplace. Brief meetings can be held at the mobile occasional tables. They are also ideal for quickly extending the work surfaces with flexible sit/stand solutions.
Flexible use of space
The philosophy of “fascination with innovation” is a recurrent theme throughout the building
- The multi-purpose room on the first floor was also planned with great imagination. Like all areas in the company, it is light and friendly and the parquet together with red accent color creates an attractive ambience.
- It offers a particularly well thought-through conference solution. Depending on requirements, it can be transformed from a space for a small meeting into a large hall for presentations or special events. The mobile walls ensure that the rooms can be made smaller or bigger.
- Here, the conference tables of the Cegano series come into their full effect. They offer many options for electrification.
- And thanks to their mobility, the conference room can be restructured in a flash, which saves time, for example if two events follow each other in quick succession.
The Asisto fridge caddy is a versatile aid for your catering requirements. It stores chilled drinks, cutlery, and crockery, and you can even connect a coffee machine.
Design offices are forges for ideas
At Schneider, this area was equipped with series T 4000 Cegano sit/stand workstations. Changing between sitting and standing promotes concentrated and creative work and automatically helps to maintain a healthy back. One special feature is the Orgatowers, which can be equipped to suit requirements and change their position with the tables. They allow for easy access to work materials — whether the table is set to sitting or standing height.
The Asisto cabinets complete the elegant appearance and divide the room without taking away from the generous space. The layout of the cabinets allows for a division between workplace-oriented and generally accessible storage space.
Team meetings and video conferences take place in a relaxed environment, which encourages mutual inspiration and stimulus. The Asisto conference tables support the ease of working through their lean optics as well as the easy access to technology.
From production to the canteen
SCHNEIDER’s exciting and unique building project naturally also included a harmonious room design, planned down to the smallest detail. C + P was able to furnish many areas with suitable interior fittings.
- One example is the “pedestal garage” in cutting-edge design. These temporary workstations are intended for SCHNEIDER service employees around the world. Employees can take their personal mobile pedestal to the workstations or “park” them until their next use.
- The large and pleasant canteen offers a relaxing view of the outside area with a special “pool atmosphere.” C + P also added to the mood here, with tables, chairs, and bar stools.
- The diversity of C + P’s product portfolio made it possible to implement all the interior fittings for Schneider management’s integrated concept from a single source.