C + P color concept — use colors to customize furniture solutions
Color coatings for steel
The C + P color concept uses RAL and RDS color tones, with other tones not included in the concept available on request (with a corresponding surcharge). This means you can configure furniture to match your existing furnishings or coordinate new furnishings to suit their surroundings. In addition to adding a diverse range of color designs to steel furniture, the coatings also protect the steel furniture from corrosion.
- Light gray RAL 7035
- Black gray RAL 7021
- Anthracite gray RAL 7016
- Volcanic gray RDS 000 50 00
- Gray metallic DB 703 smooth
- Light blue RAL 5012
- Distant blue RAL 5023
- Reseda green RAL 6011
- Color group I (no surcharge for fronts for body color group 0)
- Gentian blue RAL 5010
- Lapis lazuli blue RDS 270 20 29
- Flame red RAL 3000
- Ruby red RAL 3003
- Oyster white RAL 1013
- Light green RAL 6027
- Water blue RAL 5021
- Moss green RAL 6005
Decors and real-wood veneers for fronts and top covers
The fronts and top covers, which are available in decor or real-wood veneer, also give you leeway to express your personal creativity. As before, other decors and veneers that are not part of the color concept are available at a surcharge.
- White DBS001
- Light gray DBS 000
- Silver grey DBS 002
- Maple DBS 004
- Beech DBS 005
- Sen ash DBS 031
- Oak Sereno DBS 032
[Translate to English:]
- White VK 001
- Light gray VK 000
- Silver gray VK 002
- Maple VK 004
- Beech VK 005
- Sen ash VK 031
- Oak Sereno VK 032
Various colors for glass tops and fronts
For furniture items with integrated tops and fronts made of glass, you have a variety of colors to choose from. Customize your furniture exactly to your requirements.
Important notice regarding the C + P color concept:
- Within one type of top, all decors can be selected at no surcharge (no difference in price between single color and wood decor)!
- Please observe the notes regarding use (e.g. for Evolo doors)!
- Underframes are supplied in the color black gray as standard.
- Shelves, hanging frames, etc. are always coated in light gray.
- Zinc-plated bottoms are uncoated.
- All depicted decors, colors, and surfaces are available as standard. Other versions are available on request (e.g. for contract furnishing).
- For other colors from RAL or RDS (RAL Design System) and “natural steel,” please inquire for the particular quantity you need.
- Our color surcharge system only applies to furniture with body and fronts coated in one color.
- For other variants (e.g. different door colors in one single cabinet), please make an inquiry for your particular property.
Colors may vary slightly; this does not justify a complaint. Liability for printing errors and defects is excluded. These color charts only constitute a reference guide for the approximate shade of color. For more precise color information, refer to the RAL color chart or original samples.