YOUTH FIREFIGHTER LOCKER YOUNGSTER
THE LOCKER FOR JUNIOR FIREFIGHTERS
The C + P youth firefighter locker YOUNGSTER from the product range EVOLO 4.0 is perfect for junior members of the voluntary fire service. In a compact space, the emergency services locker can be used to store both uniform clothing and other protective equipment.
A PERFECT ADDITION TO FIRE DEPARTMENT CHANGING ROOMS
As part of the firefighter product range, “YOUNGSTER” can be combined with all other models due to its depth and add-on units, and therefore perfectly supplements fire department changing rooms.
FAST ACCESS TO LOCKER CONTENTS
Storage that promotes drying and provides rapid access to clothing is possible thanks to the open design of the youth locker. The integrated access edge provides optimum access to locker contents, enabling even shorter people to reach inside.
Thanks to its particular qualities, the “YOUNGSTER” firefighter locker perfectly meets the functional requirements of junior fire departments. Designed in close collaboration with experts, the C+P firefighter lockers are technically advanced and closely geared toward practical use.
- Practical features for the needs of junior fire departments
- Storage space solution for uniform clothing and protective equipment
- Optimum addition to fire department changing rooms
- Can be combined with other firefighter lockers from the product range
KEY INFORMATION OVERVIEW
Compact compartment, 300 mm or 400 mm in width, for junior firefighter uniforms. Complemented by a multi-functional hook rail on the side, a foldable helmet holder on the top and a multi-functional compartment. Optimally suited as a perfect addition to changing rooms. As part of the firefighter product range, YOUNGSTER can be combined with all other models due to its depth and add-on units.
EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES
COMPARTMENT FOR UNIFORM CLOTHING
- For optimal drying of stored clothing
- Manufactured from sturdy, decontaminable plastic
- Spread-out function: allows air to circulate to dry clothing from the inside and provides gentle broad-surface support to prevent creasing
- Anti-theft clip prevents hanger theft
- Allows uniform clothing to be removed quickly
- Offers a very high load-bearing capacity (clothing rail: 40 kg, double hooks: 15 kg)
- With clothing eyelet protection and anti-theft holder
- For secure storage and rapid removal of accessories (belts, harnesses, and other bulky pieces of equipment)
- Powder-coated steel tubing crossbar for high load-bearing capacity of up to 50 kg
- For secure storage of uniform boots
- Protects the entire base of the locker and can be removed for cleaning
- Allows the soles of boots to dry
- Prevents corrosion resulting from damage to the locker base
- Provides optimum access even for shorter people and makes compartments easy to reach, e.g. helmet compartment
- Makes it easier to put on boots
- Integrated into the helmet compartment or positioned on the top – either is possible
- Designed to suit all EU helmet manufacturers and sizes (without adjustment)
- Optimized ventilation function
- Suitable for contact headsets
- For storing all helmets approved in Europe, including add-on parts such as flashlights thanks to generous height and width
- Enables drying and rapid removal