Firefighter locker PRAKTUS
PRACTICAL SOLUTION FOR VOLUNTARY FIRE DEPARTMENTS
The C+P firefighter locker PRAKTUS provides appropriate storage of uniform clothing in limited space. The open design of the firefighter locker promotes drying and also ensures fast access to clothing.
Generous hanging length & convenient security compartment
Especially practical: the generous hanging length allows clothes to be stored effectively even if they are extra long. The convenient security compartment provides plenty of storage space to store valuables such as wallets and smartphones. With the foldable helmet holder on the top of the locker, there is also a practical storage solution for all standard fire department helmets approved for use in Europe.
Optimized for practical use
Thanks to its particular qualities, the “PRAKTUS” firefighter locker perfectly meets the functional requirements of voluntary fire departments. Designed in close collaboration with experts, the C+P firefighter lockers are technically advanced and closely geared toward practical use.
- Can be combined with all firefighter lockers from the same product range.
- Most generously dimensioned hanging length and security compartment in the entire product range
- Appropriate, completely separate storage of uniform and personal clothing is possible thanks to sliding partition
- Perfect for limited space
KEY INFORMATION OVERVIEW
Can be combined with all firefighter lockers from the range. 400 mm-wide compartment for 1 uniform with the most generous hanging length within the range; complemented by foldable helmet holder on the top and integrated security compartment (the most generously sized within the range).
EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES
COMPARTMENT FOR UNIFORM CLOTHING
- For optimal drying of stored clothing
- Manufactured from sturdy, decontaminable plastic
- Spread-out function: allows air to circulate to dry clothing from the inside and provides gentle broad-surface support to prevent creasing
- Anti-theft clip prevents hanger theft
- Allows uniform clothing to be removed quickly
- Offers a very high load-bearing capacity (clothing rail: 40 kg, double hooks: 15 kg)
- With clothing eyelet protection and anti-theft holder
- For secure storage and rapid removal of accessories (belts, harnesses, and other bulky pieces of equipment)
- Powder-coated steel tubing crossbar for high load-bearing capacity of up to 50 kg
- For secure storage of uniform boots
- Protects the entire base of the locker and can be removed for cleaning
- Allows the soles of boots to dry
- Prevents corrosion resulting from damage to the locker base
- Provides optimum access even for shorter people and makes compartments easy to reach, e.g. helmet compartment
- Makes it easier to put on boots
- For storing all helmets approved in Europe, including add-on parts such as flashlights thanks to generous height and width
- Designed to suit all EU helmet manufacturers and sizes (without adjustment)
- Enables drying and rapid removal
- Optimized ventilation function
- Suitable for contact headsets