C+P products have been known for their high quality standard for many years. This excellent reputation is based on our commitment to do everything in our power to combine professional workmanship and quality. To us, attention to detail is just as important as a well coordinated product range.
Continual tests and test series are required in order to maintain and improve our quality standard. In our own laboratory and the attached testing chamber, for example, we test not only product details, (common practice even in the automotive industry because of the costly procedure), but also the complete product. The latest
scientific testing methods are applied in these processes.
An important criterion requiring constant monitoring is surface and corrosion protection, particularly for our lockers.
At C+P, you can select the suitable corrosion protection class for your field of application:
As one of the first suppliers worldwide, C+P presents its own company standard with corrosion protection classes. This is based on decades of experience and practical, scientific tests. Take advantage of the technological lead and the competence of a leading manufacturer of changing room and cloakroom solutions! The following tables provide you with an overview.
|DIN 50021||Salt spray test with subsequent testing according to DIN 53167|
|DIN 50017||Condensation test with subsequent testing according to DIN 53209|
|DIN 53151||Cross-cut adhesion test|
|DIN 67530||Evaluation of gloss|
|DIN 53153||Buchholz indentation resistance test|
Listed below are several recommendations from our suppliers for coating material:
- If possible, please use clean water, possibly adding low amounts of neutral or very slightly alkaline cleaning agents. A mechanical cleaning effect can be achieved with the aid of soft, non-abrasive cloths or rags.
- Do not use any steam jet cleaners.
- Do not use any scratching or grinding agents (abrasive cleaning).
- Do not use any organic solvents containing esters, ketones, alcohols, aromatic compounds, glycol ethers, halogenated hydrocarbons or the like.
- Do not use any cleaning agents of unknown composition.
Important: Rinse off all cleaning agents with clean cold water immediately.
|Corrosion protection classes||Class I Dry walls||Class II Damp areas||Class III Wet areas||Class IV Extreme areas|
|Furniture to be set up in dry rooms with average ventilation*||Furniture for rooms with increased humidity||Furniture for wet areas with very high humidity, e.g. swimming pools||Furniture for extreme climatic conditions, such as salt water spas, slaughterhouses, etc.|
|Design||Sheet steel||Sheet steel electrolytically galvanized and coated||Special aluminum sheet, depending on specific object and quantities||Stainless steel 1.4301 brushed|
|Coating||High quality enamel coating||High quality enamel coating||High quality enamel coating||-|
|Guarantee||5 years||5 years||10 years||15 years|
* When using the lockers in public areas, in which the increased use of road salt is to be expected during the winter months, we recommend using the electrolytically zinc-plated sheet steel and shoe trays.