The modular laboratory system TECONOMIC from C+P offers solutions for all applications, from individual laboratories to industrial chemistry. Our experience extends from the chemical and pharmaceutical industries through to clinical research.
In addition to satisfying classic laboratory requirements such as free choice of vertical or horizontal media routing, highly efficient extraction technology and a high level of
application flexibility, we have also successfully met the new challenges for laboratory applications as a complete system supplier. That is why C+P also offers computer workstations, sit/stand solutions and movable partitions with integrated supply conduits for laboratories which are both practical and comply with the relevant standards.
- With its continuous innovative work, steady investments and market-oriented products, C+ P stands for quality and competence.
- Latest technologies and production methods contribute to it, as well as committed, experienced and flexible employees.
- Thanks to our comprehensive know-how, our customers can rely on optimum solutions.
- Longstanding know-how with projects for customers from industry, research, quality assurance and other facilities
- Systematized problem solutions even for difficult requirements and space specifications
- High quality standard – through top-quality production factors and manufacturing systems according to the latest technical state
- Qualified, experienced employees with high competence in planning, design, manufacture and installation
- Steel recycling provides an important contribution to resource saving. Because steel can always be melted down again without any loss of quality.
- In Germany, nearly half the steel used is made from this „secondary raw material“. This lowers the amount of energy required in production – and thus reduces CO2 emissions just as significantly.
- Since steel furniture is lighter than furniture made of wood, there is lower energy consumption and lower emissions during transportation as well. Steel unites ecology, stability, and design in an ideal combination.