If spatial conditions make it necessary (e.g. in niches), the feet can also be mounted inwards, e.g. when benches built underneath are positioned against the wall or back-to-back. The bench system can be adapted to all spatial conditions with basic and add-on benches, inside and outside corner solutions as well as two modular dimensions.
- Bench slats, backrests, and hook rails made of hardwood strips rounded at the top and planed on all sides for maximum comfort while sitting, approx. 60 x 30 mm side-face, finished with clear varnish, with natural color differences.
- Frame standard color: RAL 7021 black gray
- Connector parts:
- plastic, black
- hardwood slats (standard)
- plastic slats (no addtl. charge)
- solid core material (addtl. charge)
- Feet and frame:
- sturdy round tube steel structure, coated (for standard applications)
- Stainless steel (for food industries)
- No doubled feet when setting up in a row
- The frames are equipped with adjustable floor gliders that allow simple level adjustment up to 10 mm
- Comfort coat hooks
- Combined hat and double coat hook
- Number plate that can be customized (with individual motifs, numbering, etc.)
- Coat hook bent backward (concealed according to DIN)
Modern design and made of high-quality plastic.
- Floor attachment
The separate floor attachment part is used in heavily frequented areas to secure the benches after height alignment. The selected material is also suitable for shower stalls.
- Optional shoe rack
Can also be retrofitted, recessed to prevent use as step
Delivered disassembled with easy assembly instructions